>> Charter of Rights
Telephone: 01531 820556
We respect the right of each client to lead as independent and fulfilling life as possible.
We have set out a client Charter of Rights. Which we believe should be the minimum entitlement for each client. Our staff are sensitive to, and will observe the following standards.
- It is the right of the client to make informed choices and to take risks, there is a certain amount of risk associated with each aspect of out lives.
- Each client is an individual with individual needs, wants and desires. The individuality will be recognised and respected to ensure promotion and maintenance of the client’s dignity and self-worth.
- Each client as an individual, has the right to fulfil his/her potential for personal choice of lifestyle and opportunities
- Each client has the right to a service which does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin, creed, colour, religion, political affiliation, disability or impairments, marital status, parenthood, sexual gender or sexual orientation.
- Each client has the right to refuse anybody entry to their home. This will include the support worker where the client feels an element of incompatibility as he/she perceives it.
- Each client has the right of access to their personal support records, and to annotate them accordingly. He/she has the right to be consulted with respect to the services being provided and to be involved in on-going reviews. Where the client is unable to make his/her wishes known directly, an appointed advocate may fulfil this purpose
- Each client has the right to be assured that no personal or confidential information concerning their affairs will be disclosed to a third party without their express permission.
Each client has the right to complain about any element of the service, and to do so without fear of any intimidation or reprisals.
Easy Living Solutions
"...home is where your heart is, it's our aim to keep you there..."
Our Service to You
We provide a quality client centered service that works with the client to make sure the services are provided according to needs.
The independent regulator of health and social care in England
EASY LIVING SOLUTIONS, NEWENT, GLOUCESTERSHIRE - SUPPORTING YOU TO CONTINUE LIVING INDEPENDENTLY AT HOME